When attending The Great Plains Renaissance Festival, please keep in mind these rules and policies:
- The Great Plains Renaissance Festival continues on rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable, and the festival does not offer cancellations, rain checks, or exchanges.
- All blades must be peace-tied, and exposed blades and weaponry are expressly forbidden. You may not draw your blades or replica weapons within the festival grounds.
- For the health and safety of our guests, performers, and animals, smoking is only allowed in the designated parking area outside the main gate.
- No outside food or drinks (including alcoholic beverages) are to be brought into the festival.
- Service animals and leashed, controlled pets are welcome. Please clean up after your animal(s) for the safety of our other guests.
- Enter at your own risk. The Great Plains Renaissance Festival assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged property or personal injury resulting from your attendance at this event.
- The Great Plains Renaissance Festival reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone for any reason, including but not limited to patrons who violate these policies or otherwise pose a risk to the health and safety of other guests.
- Violators of the weapons and/or animal policies may be asked to remove said weapon or animal from the festival grounds before returning.
- The Great Plains Renaissance Festival does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.