Spring 2013 Great Plains Renaissance Festival
April 20th & 21st, 2013
Saturday and Sunday
Sedgwick County Park
Please complete the attached form and send with the following:
1.Your check, money order or cashier’s check. Please do not send cash.
2.The signed and completed forms.
3. Photos of your wares you intend to sell.
4. Your Kansas state sales tax number. (if you do more than two shows a year in Kansas you are required to have your own sales tax number).
THIS IS A JURIED EVENT AND ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON QUALITY AND APPROPRIATNESS OF PRODUCTS.
All application fees will be deposited upon receipt. If your application is refused, your fee will be returned and you may resubmit.
VENDOR SPACE: Standard 15’ x 15’ $150 until March 31st, 2013
$190 after March 31st, 2013
Large 20’ x 30’ $225 until March 31st, 2013
$265 after March 31st, 2013
Deadline for merchants (without a late fee) is March 31st, 2013
All federal, state and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed. You are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
STEP 1: Fill out the form below and submit it. Once you submit the form you’ll be taken to the vendor site size and payment page – no registration is complete without payment.
Welcome to the Spring 2013 Great Plains Renaissance Festival. We have always believed that our vendors help put the “great” in Great Plains Renaissance Festival, and your participation is truly valued and appreciated whether you have been with us from the start or are coming on board with us for the very first time. We will do our very best to provide you the type of customer service that you deserve, it is our goal to make GPRF the best possible experience for you that we possibly can. We hope you will choose to join us. Come one; come all to the Spring 2013 Great Plains Renaissance Festival!
Success and profit!!
Festival hours are 10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday and Sunday, April 20th & 21st, 2013
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] No phone calls after 10 PM CST, please. We do our best to accommodate any special requests. Please include these on the “comments” part of the application. Thank you.
Clicking submit indicates you accept and will abide by all vendor rules that appear below. You will be taken to the second step of the vendor application process.
Welcome to the Spring 2013 Great Plains Renaissance Festival. Thank you for helping us to “Keep the Renaissance in Wichita. We will do our very best to provide you the type of customer service that you deserve, it is our goal to make the Great Plains Renaissance Festival the best possible experience for you that we possibly can. We hope you will choose to join us. Festival hours are 10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday and Sunday
Following are the Vendor Rules for the Spring 2013 Great Plains Renaissance Festival:
1. The deadline for vendor applications (without a late fee) is Spring 2013. There is a $25.00 late fee for applications post marked after March 31st, 2013, provided space is available. Get yours in early for the best chance to be part of the action.
2. You may set up anytime between 7 AM and 10 PM on Friday, April 19, and again on Saturday April 20 starting at 7 AM. No setup of vendors will be allowed after 9:00 AM on April 20th & 21st, 2013. All vehicles must be off the festival grounds be 9:00 AM both Saturday and Sunday, and parked in the designated vendor parking area. Failure to comply will result in expulsion with no refund. Tear down will be allowed after the Festival closes at 6:00 PM on April 21st, 2013. Vehicles will be allowed on site, as soon as possible, after the last huzzah at the front gate is over, and patrons have left this area. Each vendor will be responsible for the cleanup of their own assigned space.
3. Vendor spaces must be manned and open for business at all times during the festival hours. There are no rain dates and no refund will be granted in the event of inclement weather.
4. You will get two passes for every 15×15 space for your booth workers. Additional passes will costs $3.00 each. If you have more help coming in after the gate opens, and need additional passes, please contact us.
5. We have limited electrical outlets for vendor use.
6. Please fill in a complete list of wares even if you have been a past vendor.
7.THIS IS A JURIED SHOW. Vendors will be selected based upon quality, appropriateness, uniqueness, and presentation. It doesn’t hurt to get your application in early either. The jury process will begin on March 31st, 2013 and acceptance letters will be mailed out as soon as possible. You may be asked to limit or eliminate certain wares in order to be accepted. If you are not accepted we will mail you a refund check and the reason for denial. If your application is rejected, you may resubmit. All decisions of our vendor committee are final. If you have any questions regarding this rule, please ask.
8.All vendors are required to obey the rules of Sedgwick County Part as well as the State of Kansas. Kansas Law requires you must be 18 or older to purchase weapons.
9. No weapon sales to minors, PERIOD. Violation of this rule will lead to expulsion from the festival, surrender of merchant fees and banishment from all future Great Plains Renaissance Festivals as well as possible legal actions. All weapons must be sheathed or boxed and peace tied at all times. No firearm sales will be allowed on site.
10. No drug paraphernalia shall be sold or kept by vendors on site. Controlled substances are strictly forbidden per State and County Laws. Please help us adhere to the law. Vendors in violation of this rule will be shut down and removed from the festival grounds, as well as possible legal actions. No refunds will be given.
11. Vendors or performers will not consume alcoholic beverages during festival hours.
12. Beverages will not be allowed for sale by any vendor. We will shut down any vendor violating this rule. No refunds will be granted, no exceptions.
13. All federal, state, and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed. You must understand the rules and regulations and comply. All vendors are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits. (Sales tax is currently 7.3%) Sales are strictly between the vendor and patron only.
14. Merchants may stay overnight in their tents. We do not currently have a separate camping area available. Be courteous to your neighbors. Site is primitive with no showers available. No fires will be permitted.
15.We will have limited security overnight on Friday before the faire. Safeguard your wares accordingly. Leaving wares unattended overnight is at your own risk.
17. No pets allowed except for trained animals helping special needs patrons and vendors.
18. Management must approve all literature, flyers, printed material, and/or handouts before distribution on festival grounds. Submissions must be made no later than March 31st, 2013.
19. Do not cut or damage perimeter fence. You will be held liable for damages.
20. Vendors will be pre-assigned spaces. We will do our best to make sure everyone has a good spot. Please cooperate with our staff. All decisions of the merchant coordinator will be final.